See you at BVE: File-based audio processing solutions
Iain, Simon, and I are getting ready to head over to BVE and it would be great to see you there!
Emotion systems As seen in the BVE Show Daily
As seen in the BVE Show Daily
We provide Automated File Based Solutions for Audio Processing and help solve a wide range of challenges for post, broadcast, and playout. Some of the solutions we’ve provided for our customers are listed below. Come and join us for a beer at BVE and let us discuss your needs.
See it for yourself at BVE on stand G30-POD 10:
0. Creating a UHD/ATMOS workflow with guard band correction of MXF files containing Dolby ED2
1. Solving duration-based Loudness for files with PCM and Dolby E (MX1)
2. Repackaging QuickTime MOV files with two MOOV atoms (Premiere Digital Services)
3. Cloud and on prem demonstrations (Honeycomb)
4. Redundant configurations for file-based audio processing where Engine is wholly controlled by tools such as a MAM, Aspera, or Telestream Vantage. (Viacom)
5. Canal+ have MXF files that contain Dolby E encoded audio descriptor (commentary) tracks, and these have to be replaced with different commentary to suit the target language. (Canal+)
If you have a particular audio issue you need to solve… if there’s something you wish you could do, but haven’t found a way yet, let’s talk. Come see us at BVE or give us a call.