Discover how to leverage automated processing to radically increase your efficiency in adapting cinema audio mixes to sound great in the home viewing environment.
This new guide presents the model used successfully by leading broadcasters, studios, OTT providers, and other media organizations — and explains how it can work for you too.
Inside this guide, you’ll find out:
- Why a movie mixed for the cinema isn’t suitable for the home viewing environment
- How the cinema and home mixes differ from one another
- How loudness standards factor into proper correction and adaptation of the audio mix
- How top media organizations have implemented audio processing in their workflows to overcome this challenge
- What you can do to achieve an optimal mix using the Emotion Engine and automating the process
The right audio mix can be the difference between an OK movie night and a memorable viewing experience. Get this guide and do it right!