A pre-paid on-prem (POP) licence is available for Engine. Engine POP is a subscription-based solution for customers who need the flexibility of Engine, but at low volumes.
- Prepay for the number of hours of media that need to be processed.
- Additional hours of media processing can be bought as required.
- Support is renewable annually which gives you access to the latest enhancements.
- Module selection is flexible and upgradeable.
Key Differences with Engine & Engine POP
- Where can I find minutes left on my licence?
- Navigate to “licence options” and you will see the minutes left.
- Can I upgrade to a permanent Engine?
- Upgrading to a permanent Engine is always available and will provide access to automation functions.
- Can I add more modules?
- Adding modules is available – please contact Emotion Systems to discuss.
- Should I be on support and what are the benefits?
- Updates available
- Custom profile and workflow creation
- Additional hours added per support renewal (10% of purchased hours)